I am in denial, I'll admit it, she's not even 2 yet!! Maybe I'm a bit gun shy because Garrett was so hard to train, and he was 3 before it kicked in, but every chance she gets she's sitting on the potty. She's told us a few times that she has to or has just pooped. I guess I need to accept the truth that maybe she's just more ready then I am. And why am I not ready/ I just hate the every 15 minute check to see if they are wet, using the bathroom at every store, being scared to drive too far for fear of accidents, I'm just not in any rush. I know it would save me a ton of money, but I'm just not ready! The one thing I have noticed is she does not ask to go potty. She will sit on it if you ask or anytime we are in the bathroom, but she does not say, momma, pee pee, or anything along those lines. So, I am still not sure she really is ready.
With Garrett, we just bought him underwear and let him wear those, because I'm not sure Payton gets it yet, I was going to buy some of these rubber training pants I saw at Target, but they are enormous! I took one look at them in the package and put them back, they honestly looked like they'd fit me, not her tiny little size 2T bum! Garrett and I compared them to the regular 2T panties and there was a vast difference! I may go back and take a picture because I was just stunned that they could even be called 2T! so, I'm undecided for now, I think pull ups are kind of a waste, they are just expensive diapers, but I hate the wet pants that go with the potty training, esp in the winter and if she's really not ready. So, we'll see. But, I did get a very cute picture of her sitting on the big potty checking out a magazine, it's great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment