I'm trying to jot things down that happen daily so I can blog more about it, of course, I'm failing miserably, but this happened the other night and was just SO dang cute!!
Payton is a good sleeper, a great sleeper in fact, but every once in a while she wakes up 30 min or even an hour after we lay her down, she cries a bit, then goes right back to sleep. The other night, this is exactly what happened. Garrett was playing in our room so he heard her cry. I was dong dishes and I heard him singing, I peaked in my room and he was standing by the monitor singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star to her. Now, what he doesn't know is that she can't hear him, of course, she settled right down and went back to sleep. He came running and told me he sang her back to sleep. I will not ever tell him that she couldn't hear him. It was just SO cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment