Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photo Book

I'm not going to lie, this was not an original idea by me, I stole it from someone else.  But, I've been struggling for a couple years now on what to do with all our pictures.  I love taking pictures of the kids, we have a good camera, so I use it, a lot.  But, we never have the money to buy the albums to put all those pictures in, plus they take up so much room.  Then the other day I read on someone else's blog on how they made a photo book and I thought, genius!  They used My Publisher, and the idea of moving all my pictures to another website just didn't appeal to me, so I am making one on Kodak.  It's where my pictures get uploaded to, so it was easy.  Is it the cheapest option, no, probably not, but again, spending hours upon hours, moving all my pictures from flash drives to another website makes me not want to do this at all!  In just a few hours, I've put together all of 2011 pictures, plus captions!  I love some captions, so you don't forget who all the kids were you invited to the 4th bday party.  I am not completely done with it, but it's coming along quite nicely, and I'm pretty excited about it.  I am going to wait and see if I get a coupon, right now it's pretty expensive - $100.  I figure I probably spent at least that on all the pictures and albums the year Garrett was born, so I don't think it's a stretch, but spending it all at once is a bit much.  But, Kodak saves your projects forever, so I'll be patient and wait for a sale or a coupon.  I am pretty excited though!  I can't wait to work on some past years ones.  Because i've always used Kodak, ALL of our pictures are on there, our first house, our wedding, Garrett's baby pictures, Payton's baby pictures, etc.  Can you tell I'm excited :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment