As I've mentioned previously, Payton is a good sleeper, she's also a great climber. I promise you, she does not sit still. I know a lot of people say this about their kids, but she literally does not stop moving, she'll even squat when I attempt to read stories, so she can get moving faster. And, I give her no juice, she does not need any.
Yesterday, she had been napping about 2 hours when I heard her, she normally sleeps 2.5-3, so I figured she'd just doze back off and it did get quiet again, so i assumed she had. nope, I think she was busy climbing out of her crib!! About 15 minutes after I heard her the first time, I heard her again, she was kind of whining/crying. Again, I figured I'd leave her be and see if she fell back to sleep. I gave her about 15 minutes, but she wasn't calming down, so I went to get her up. I opened the door and was a bit shocked, she was not in her crib! She was in her toy bin, which was right next to her crib. when she saw me she got quite upset, I'm not sure if she thought she was about to be in trouble or just realized how stuck she was. She had one leg in and one leg out, but was facing the wall, so she just couldn't get her self out. I paused for a fraction of a second while I debated snapping a quick phone picture, but I wasn't sure if she was hurt, so I rushed to her and rescued her. She clung to me for a few minutes, crying pretty hard. I could not find a single injury on her, I think she was just scared. How she got out of the crib and into that bin is still a mystery to me! It is right next to her crib, but I just don't know how she did it. A few people have said it might be time to move her out of the crib, for now I'm just going to move the toy bin. I am not ready for her to be in a bed yet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment