Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Playtime

When Garrett is in school on Monday's and Friday's, Payton and I get to rack up some very quality one-on-one play time.  Of course, I also am trying to do dishes and fold laundry and cook meals, etc.  But, yesterday she was really begging for some attention, so I put the laundry aside and we sat down to play dolls, so I thought.....

Her favorite non-toy "toy" right now are wipes, so I gave her a wipe to use on her baby doll, and before I knew it, she had pulled my shirt up, in the back, and was trying to wipe my bum!!  And I will admit, those wipes are COLD!  Thankfully, she didn't get anymore then my lower back, but she was quite proud of herself, lol.  Then she ran into the kitchen and grabbed the comb, again, I thought she was going to comb her baby dolls hair, Nope, she wanted to comb mine.  Of course, I had gone with the curly hairstyle and just put gel in it and put it in a pony tail, so combing it was pretty painful for me, but it was still a good laugh.  Then she had me lay down and we went "night-night" together.  I love seeing her learn and mimic us.  You think they aren't really paying attention, but they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment