I think every family has their bedtime rituals and no two are probably alike. I am thoroughly amazed at how different our routine is with my two kids! Garrett we have to read 2 stories and sing 2 songs, every night. Payton on the other hand, wants to be laid down and left alone. I'm pretty sure Garrett would still let me rock him every night, Payton wants nothing to do with that rocking chair (makes me sad, isn't your last one supposed to be a big cuddler?!?!?) Anyways, as we walk into Payton's room, I always ask for a kiss, then one more, then one more, etc. The other night, I put her in her crib and usually she just lays right down, but on this night, she stood there reaching for me, and she said "One more, momma". My heart burst, how cute is that?!?!?!
Apparently, I also always rub the top of her head and say Good night, sweet dreams. I didn't even realized I did this, but Matt and Garrett verified it. One night, I guess I didn't, and as I got to the door, she kept calling momma, momma. I walked back to the crib, and she was rubbing her head saying, "night-night". So, I leaned over and rubbed the top of her head and said Good night, sweet dreams, and she rolled right over. Again, my heart just swelled. She is just such a little cutey to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment