Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Photo shoot
On the Friday after we got home, I had made arrangements to have the kids pictures taken, of course it ended up being pretty hot, but I have to say, she got some gorgeous pictures of the kids!! We did two different locations, one was an old white building and we also took some with trees as a backdrop, then we drove a down the street and found this cool old building that had been painted teal but the paint was chipping off badly and the orange brick was peaking through. Garrett's shirt was orange and Paytons' dress was a brown zebra print with orange accents, the wall was perfect! Hopefully I had attach some of the pictures so you can see. I was definitely pleased with my decision to get their pictures done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment