Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Dinosaur exhibit
We had a wedding to attend in Galveston so on Friday we decided to head down a bit early and go to the Houston Museum of Natural History for their dinosaur exhibit. We got a later start then we had planned, but Payton ended up taking a short nap in the car, so it worked out ok. It was amazing!! I've learned more then I thought I ever would about dinosaurs because of Garrett, but seeing them in person was something else. They truly are enormous beasts! Garrett had so much fun and I was amazed at how well he knew what all the dinosaurs were just based on sight. He just went from one to another in sheer amazement. We got some pictures but I'm sure they don't do justice to their size. Payton was not as into it, she's 2.5 and her attention span just isn't there yet. But, we managed to keep her busy and distracted and I think we all had a great time. I think we could have stayed longer and checked out more stuff, but Payton had had enough and we still had to drive to Galveston. I am glad we went, it was well worth the money!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment