Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ms. Reagan

Payton had a "first" yesterday too.  She is staying at Powersports, but she has a new teacher.  Ms. Devon was moved up to teach the 3 year olds.  They've been on the fence as to which class to put Payton in, but in the end she ended up in an older 2's class, so that means a new teacher.  Ms. Reagan was a teacher there before and recognized Garrett this summer, but we never had her as a teacher.  We missed Meet the Teacher night and she wasn't there in the morning so I was pleased to meet her when I picked Payton up.  She said to me "Payton is so smart", ok, now she's my favorite teacher, lol.  Honestly, I'm still up in the air on her, but I'm being open.  I have no reason to not like her, we just really loved Ms Devon and I'm sad she wasn't put with the 3's.  Payton had a new backpack, lunchbox and cup, so she was so excited to go to school.  There were new kids in her class and some old ones.  Ms. Reagan said she had a great day.  I got a rundown from Payton, "Ms Reagan my new teacher, Ms Tamara home sick, I got my clothes wet".  I guess she had a good day, lol!!  When I dropped her off in the morning, she clung to me like she always does, but then went right to the morning teacher.  I went to talk to Mimi for a second and remembered I needed to tell Payton's teacher something, when I poked my head in, she said "momma go bye bye".  I guess she was right, it wastime for momma to go bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment