Monday, December 5, 2011
Thanksgiving 2011
This year we were thankful for so many things, but mainly that Luther's treatment was a success and that he was with us for Thanksgiving and should be for many to come! We are thankful for the opportunity to try our hand at owning our own business. It's a constant struggle, but it's ours and at the end of the day, we are thankful for the opportunity to make it a success. We are thankful for our family, I was very thankful that my sister was able to spend the holiday with us, it meant a lot to me and I know the kids loved seeing her. I am thankful for my kids, both of them bring such joy to my life, I can not imagine my life without them in it. And I am thankful for my marriage. It may not be perfect, we do fight, but we love each other and are always supportive of each other and I think fighting is natural when you live and work with someone! I am thankful that, for now, we live in such a wonderful house and that we are building so many memories for your children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment