Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rings

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not, but some people have been eyeing my empty ring finger lately and while I kind of feel it's none of their business or maybe they should just ask, the truth is I'm having an allergic reaction to the metal in my rings.  I wear them for special occasions, but it makes my ring finger very red and sore, it's a very uncomfortable feeling.  So, until I can afford to have them re sealed or whatever the correct term is, I don't wear them much.  So, rest easy, Matt and I are not separated or anything along those lines, it's just that the white gold has worn off and I'm allergic to whatever is underneath it.  The lady at the jewelry store said it's very common and some people have to have them resealed every 6 months to a year, considering it's been almost 7 years I've been wearing the engagement ring, it's lasted a pretty long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment