Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Reindeer Cookies
Garrett wanted to bring cookies for his class party today, together we decided on these cute reindeer cookies. Yesterday I bought everything we needed and last night, after dinner, we made them. I would have taken pictures, but my hands were too full!! Baking with an almost 2 year old should be an olympic event, lol!! That girl was everywhere and into everything. She was half laying across the kitchen table, she was eating the dough, poking the dough, grabbing for the knife, the flour, the rolling pin. I was using a puzzle piece for my template, she ran into her room and came back with another puzzle piece and was trying to use that. We had some dough left over, so Garrett got a santa cookie cutter, she ran to the drawer and grabbed a cookie cutter. When we were putting the eyes on the reindeer, she alternated between trying to eat the m&m's and poking holes for them. All in all, it really was fun, but wow. I may not bake cookies again for a few months, lol!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment