Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Christmas Day
Payton woke up first on Christmas Day, I think Garrett might have had a bit of trouble falling asleep, I can't imagine why!! The first thing she saw was her new "nursery" setup that Santa brought, she immediately ran and got a baby and a blanket to put in the crib. I'd say she likes it. We started to cook breakfast and then Garrett finally woke up. We let them open presents before we ate. This year was fun, we just didn't have a ton to spend, but the joy on their faces was priceless. Payton was really into unwrapping this year, so that added to the excitement and thankfully they are still young and don't understand how many or how few gifts they got. I am happy to report that we had a budget, we used cash and we stuck to it. I'm proud of us for that :-) Everyone was coming for lunch this year, including my parents and Heather. Lunch was great, I planned to eat at 12:30, we sat down at 12:50, not bad. After we ate, my kids were ridiculously spoiled by everyone, they got way more then I ever expected! Payton' favorite gift was definitely the Kozy Kar, Garrett's were the T-rex and the Appatosaurous. I was just thrilled that all of our family could be there, together. I did miss my brother terribly though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment