For some reason, Garrett never had a real tricycle, I really want one for Payton. We were at Target last night and I was showing Matt the one I want to get her (it was about $55) for Christmas. Let me back up just a bit, Payton did not nap yesterday, so she was a bit feisty in Target. She happily was playing on a kids chair until I put it back on the self and then she cried, Matt thought she had gotten hurt. Ok, so we're over by the tricycles and I see a little one, P climbs right on it and starts trying to ride it. It was cute, a pink Red Ryder one, but not as big as the one I wanted. Well, when I tried to take her off it she went ballistic! I am not into giving in to my kids demands, esp if they throw a huge fit in the store, but when she was screaming I noticed the tag on it. It was originally $65, marked down to $23.88!! I said Matt, this is only $24. We had to get it, I mean it was too good of a deal to pass up. So, unfortunately, the fit thrower got what she wanted. Of course, she refused to get off it through the entire store and screamed when we handed it to the cashier, who very quickly handed it back.
When we got to the car, we knew this was going to be bad. So, what did we do, we videotaped her, lol!! Are we the worst parents ever?!?! I picked her up off of it and was putting it in the back of my car as she screams bloody murder and then proceeds to throw herself down in the parking lot. All the while Matt and I are laughing, hysterically. I have no idea if other people saw us or not. It was just too funny! She just did not understand that it was going home with us. I think a big part of that was her being so overtired. She pouted all the way home. We left it in the car so she wouldn't be reminded of it when we got home.
I think it's safe to say she likes it :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment