Payton started MDO, 2 weeks ago. She loved it! We were so blessed to find a place for her. Powersports had originally said they could take her as well, but turns out they are only licensed for 2 and up, so we had to scramble at the last minute to find a spot for her. I finally got a call back from Christ United Methodist churches, School For Little People. I had requested 2 days a week, when I went the very next day to sign her up, that spot had been taken and there was only a 1 day a week available, so I jumped on it. We were also lucky that we were able to visit with her teacher and go to the school about 4 times before school started, so on the first day, P walked right in and ran to the toys, no trouble at all! She normally naps about 12:30 and school goes until 1:30, they said about 1:15 she started whining pretty bad, but we all agree she was just getting tired. This past Wednesday didn't go quite as well. She has a bit of a cold, so she wasn't feeling great. When we got there, there were 6 kids there, 5 of them were crying, hysterically crying. I twas so loud I could barely even explain to her teacher that I knew she had a runny nose, but wasn't running fever and otherwise was fine. Because both teachers were holding screamers, I got her as distracted as I could and then tried to escape without her seeing me, but she did and she started crying too. Honestly, I might have cried if I had to stay, it was loud! But, they go outside about 15 minutes after drop off and the teachers said every kid stopped crying.
I ordered her a new back pack and it came while she was at school Wednesday, but she's been wearing it around the house, I think she likes it.


No comments:
Post a Comment