Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Payton's backpack

When Payton started going to MDO, I had decided I was ready to switch her from her diaper bag. We just really didn't need it anymore, even though I love her diaper bag so much. I am not going to get rid of it, just won't use it for normal excursions, we'll use it when we need to pack a bit more to go places. I found one I loved on pinterest, it was an Owl, silly me, I thought I could just go out and buy one. Well, not in B/CS anyway! I tried 4 or 5 different stores and then gave up, only to stumble onto it on the Bed, Bath & Beyond website. By going in to the store to order it, I could use a coupon. I had to pay for shipping, but with my coupon that ended up being free. It took a little over a week to come in, so she's yet to take it to school, but we brought it to church with us today and she insisted on wearing it. She was just adorable walking in the parking lot wearing her backpack, I've got to get a picture so you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment