Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Preschool Graduation
I cannot believe Garrett is going to Kindergarten next year! I had to leave work to go watch his pre-k graduation and it got super busy just as I was leaving so I felt horrible running out, and of course I was a bit late and the parking lot was insanely full, but thankfully they were running behind and I didn't miss anything! I will admit I teared up when the kids came filing in, I didn't expect that, I'm the least sappy person I know. But watching him march in with this huge grin on his face, I just got choked up! All the classes had little performances they did, they did one song as a school then the 3 year olds, then Payton's class did Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Pat the Dough, Pizza man, which I'd never heard. She did not do any of the arm movements but she sang everything, it was very cute. For some reason she had no shoes on though, lol. Then the 4 year olds went and then Garrett's group. They sang 2 songs and then walked across the stage to receive their "diplomas", he could not stop smiling! He also received a certificate for being a stellar reader, he read 31 books since January! Garrett is so excited to start Kindergarten. He will continue to go to Powersports until he starts school in the fall, so he was a bit confused. He woke up on the Monday after graduation at 5:15 to go to kindergarten. He is enjoying the summer program so far, he'll continue on with MiMi's reading class, he loves reading and I want to make sure he keeps up with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment