Saturday, May 5, 2012
Kindergaten Round up
Kindergarten round up was so fun!! It was a week long here, we waited until Thursday to go, we figured it might not be as busy. Stefani and Keira went with us, since Keira will be in kindergarten next year as well. The school sent Garrett a personalized letter to come take a tour so he was SO excited about that!! We were lucky enough to be the only ones that morning and since Stafani's son Louden already goes to school at Bowen, the principal let him give us a tour, all 3 of the kids thought this was great. Garrett's favorite part was the library, lol! They had 3 classrooms, so we were able to interrupt all three, the teachers were all very nice. Garrett loved it all! The principal did say they had record early enrollment this year, so to keep the classroom sizes manageable there will most likely be 4 kindergarten classes next year. I know Garrett is so ready to go to school, he asks me every day how many more months until he starts. I am so glad he enjoys school so much. I feel like most kids do at this age, I just hope he takes after me and enjoy school a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment