I do not plan on posting every single day, but I have to brag about my little peanut! Yesterday, was day 3 of potty training. Tuesday night Matt said the kids and I would need to drive to Humble to pick up a sink for a job he was installing. So, in the morning, I decided to put her in a diaper, it's about a 2 hour drive and I didn't know how she would do. That girl stayed dry the entire trip out there, which ended up being 2.5 because I needed to go to the bank and the gas station, she peed in the store there, then stayed dry all the way home! I am amazed at how well she is doing.
We've had some pooping issues, not really issues, she just hasn't been going until either right before bed (in her diaper) or first thing in the morning (in her diaper). Well, yesterday about 11:30, she was walking around McDonald's grabbing her boom saying poo poos, I had her sit on the potty there, but no luck. Then after dinner, she started doing it again, she kept running back and forth in the house and saying poo poo's, and Matt & I kept telling her to put the poops in the potty, she even brought us a diaper and I decided to say no to that. Next thing we knew she ran to the potty and pooped, but wasn't quite fast enough so it landed on the seat. Gross I know, but the point is I think we're making serious progress there. Her teacher said if she's pooping on the potty at home she won't need to wear a pullup to school. We have a full week to work on this, but it amazes me to think that in only 3 days she might be potty trained!! We'll see how today goes......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment