Payton has been off of school for 2 weeks, she had strep throat then we had Spring Break, so imagine her teachers surprise when I said she was potty trained. She said, you mean you're working on it, I said nope, she is telling me when she has to pee and poop in the potty. The teacher was skeptical, then about 11, I got a text, she had no accidents and had even told her she had to poop. Yep, I have to say, I was surprised too, but in less then 1 week Payton is peeing and pooping in the potty. I will admit the pooping is less consistent, but we've had 2 days in a row with making it to the potty on time, so I think she's starting to get it.
The director at Garrett's school noticed Payton using their potty and asked me about it, sadly she remembers how hard it was to get G potty trained, so she was impressed too.
We do use potty's everywhere now and have even stopped by friends places of business just to borrow a potty, but that's ok with me. She's been staying dry at naps a lot too and this I never expected at her age, could it be that easy?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment