Payton Marie O'Banion was born on Tuesday, February 16, 2010.
Matt & I went to the Dr for my 37 week checkup, we had packed our bags in case she sent us to labor & delivery. When she examined me I was at almost 4cm and 70% effaced. She wasn't sure what to do, so she stripped my membranes and told me to get dressed and we'd talk more. By the time I got dressed and we walked down the hall to her office, I was having contractions. She decided she was afraid to send me home, so we went to L&D. I sent Matt to eat, it was about 12 and he hadn't eaten, while I got registered. I was admitted by 12:30, the Dr came in & broke my water and they started me on Pitocin. At 2pm I was still at 4cm, at 4pm, I was at 7cm, at 4:15 I was at 9. They had to hold her in while the Dr ran over from the office! She arrived at exactly 4:45pm, 7lbs 1oz, 20 inches long.


No comments:
Post a Comment