The second night, I would nurse Payton & send her right back to the nursery, the Dr had me take Benadryl to help me sleep and I guess it worked well enough, I managed to fall back to sleep quite quickly after each feeding, so when we left on Thursday, I felt ok.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Hospital stay
The first night in the hospital was horrible. Apparently the CEO & Board of Directors was coming for a tour on Wednesday, so Tuesday night, they stripped, washed and waxed the floors on the maternity floor, it took hours! At 2am, when the nurse came to check on me, she was concerned I hadn't slept, so she gave me 2 Lortabs and all it did was make me feel drugged. I honestly, didn't sleep at all that night. So, Wednesday the Dr made them put a note on my door and I was not to be interupted, I did manage to sleep for a couple hours in the afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment