On Thursday, I was really tired, so Garrett "put me to bed", complete with blanket, he patted my back while he sang Twinkle, Twinkle little star to me, and even rubbed my forehead and face. If I opened my eyes, he'd say, "close your eyes, momma". It was so sweet. Then he went and got his keys and phone and came to wake me up, he said it was time to go to Target. I asked what we were going to Target for and he said diapers! I reminded him he doesn't wear diapers any more and he said for the new baby momma. LOL. Yes, we go to Target a lot! We then had to "sit" in the car. He drove, he put on his seat belt, pushed some buttons on his phone and then set it in his "cup holder" and started the car.
Saturday morning, I decided to let Matt sleep in a little bit, so I was sitting on the couch when Garrett woke up, this is what he said when he walked out of his room, "Momma, I need a horse, I'm too big to ride my horse (it's a stuffed animal), but horses live on farms, we don't live on a farm, you don't want to open the gate, so we'd have to lock it (he mimicked locking the gate), if we wanted to ride the horse, we'd have to climb the fence, do you know how to ride a horse, (i said a little bit), does daddy, (i said, yes, daddy knows how to ride a horse), good." Then he said "whew" and came and laid by me, lol!!
This morning after Matt left, G and I were laying in my bed and we were talking about the baby, he told me he needed to pick up all his toys so the baby wouldn't trip. Then I told him that I'd have to go to the hospital to have the baby, that led to how was the baby coming out of my tummy, I told him the Dr would help and that seemed to work. I told him that he would stay at the house with Grandma & Grandpa and Daddy, but he could come visit me. He wanted to know how Grandma & Grandpa were coming, I explained in the car, he said, "they better watch out for Cheetah's, and whales and elephants". He does not understand where Michigan is, so he said we needed a map(thanks, Dora!!), when I said i didn't think we had one, he said we should go to Target to buy one!


No comments:
Post a Comment