Happy Anniversary Matt!!
We celebrated our 5 year anniversary and I was thinking about everything that has happened in 5 years.
We've lived in 4 houses, owned 2. Bought 2 vehicles. We've dealt with my unemployment. I think it's safe to say we've had 2 kids. Matt's had 2 major surgeries. I dealt with kidney stones. I can't even tell you how many gallons of paint we've gone through, at least 6 new granite counter tops and all new flooring in our current home. Other then building a home, I think we've dealt with any major thing life can throw at us!! And, I believe we are happier today then we've ever been. Money is tight, but we are in a good place about it all, we are on the same page. Sure, it was easier when we didn't have Garrett, but he is such a joy, it more then makes up for it.
I look forward to what life can throw at us in the next 5, 10, 25, 5o years!!
I love you Matt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment