My parents came to visit for the kids birthday and helped me out a TON! Of course, Garrett loved all the extra attention from them and Aunt Heather, so when they left, he was pretty sad. I think Payton was too, she moped around the house the day after they left looking for them. But, a few days later as we were driving around he asked me why they left. I explained that Aunt Heather and Grandma needed to get back to work. He was quiet for a bit then added in "And Grandpa had to golf", lol. I love that he thinks Grandpa's job is golf!
Yesterday, Garrett finally got the hang of riding his two wheeler with no training wheels! It took him only about 3 tries and then he was off and so proud! He's having a lot of trouble getting going from a stop though. The neighbors said it took their little boy almost 2 months to figure that out, so we are working on it. In the meantime, he's super excited to show everyone his mad skills :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment