Monday, August 1, 2011

Poop

My brother and sil loaned my parents a kiddie, blow up pool. It was a huge hit and usually resulted in multiple outfit changes a day because someone would fall in. One night, it was really hot and Payton's clothes were soaked, so I just undressed her, but then her diaper was full of water, being too lazy to go inside and upstairs to get a swim diaper, I decided to let her run around naked. My sil, Beth, says, Oh, I hope she doesn't poop. I said, no, she's a morning pooper, we should be fine. Next thing we know, there's something odd hanging from Payton, I think it's grass, go over to check and she pooped! None of us saw it, she descreetly went behind the pool and pooped, and had a bit hanging from her. Only my kid, lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment