Monday, February 21, 2011

Operation (re)Organization

It's time to get organized around here. It's partly the fact that I have friends doing this and they've motivated me, partly because I just can't stand the mess anymore, and partly because now that all the parties are over, I could possibly be bored, lol!!

Anyways, I've decided I'm going to go through every cabinet and every drawer. I started with our medicine "shelves" in the kitchen, by the time I was done, 2 shelves fit nicely into one box! I felt great. I also put together a shelving unit for Payton's room and moved some toys into it.

I'm debating between the pantry and the laundry room next. The laundry room would probably be the easiest but no one ever sees it, because it's a room, the door is always closed. The pantry, on the other hand, is very visible, but I kind of want to do the entire kitchen, so I'd feel like it wasn't really done.

I'm going to try and remember to take before and after pictures, maybe you want to see, maybe you don't, but I think it will make me feel like I've really accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment