Tuesday, February 1, 2011

4 years old




Today is Garrett's 4th birthday! And boy is it a blustery, cold day for a birthday!! Seems kind of ironic that he ended up in bed with us this morning. This huge storm blew in and it was SO windy out, it scared him so he came to lay with us. Funny to wake up to arms and legs flung everywhere.

He's such a sweet, loving boy, but boy does he have a temper! He'll just be playing and say, Momma, I love you! It is so sweet. He is definitely a momma's boy, he wants me to do everything for and with him, don't get me wrong he loves his daddy, but it's momma that he wants to read stories and momma to kiss the boo boo's, and momma he comes to when he's sick. I wouldn't trade it for the world! But, he also gets SO mad at momma, and can still through a tantrum like a champ. Although that's getting a lot better.

He is definitely growing up, there's no more baby in his features anymore, he's tall and skinny. He is big on doing some things all by himself and other times he still wants us to help.

4 years ago today I became a mother, it is the hardest job I've ever had and I love it more then any job I've ever had. I don't think you can truly understand how much you'll love your child until you have one.

I love you, Garrett!! Hope your birthday is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment