Wednesday, January 26, 2011

shower head and thermometer

There are not a lot of things that I hate, I'm a pretty easygoing person, but I HATE my shower head!! It's either spraying me directly in the face, so I'm drowning or it's way over to the left and no water touches me. Which is great for shaving, but nothing else!!

The other thing I hate, thermometers! I've had a few since Garrett was born and I am yet to find one I actually like. Yesterday, I was burning up, I know I had a fever, it said my temperature was 96.7, really?!?!!? So, I use the touch method, if my kids are burning up, I assume they have a fever and give them Motrin, when the Dr asks the temp, I say I don't know, hot. I know some people take their kids temperatures a lot and I am just not one of them. The thermometer I currently have, you have to wait 2 minutes to take a second temp, so if I mess it up the first time, I have to wait 2 minutes, really?!?! At 2 am, the last thing I want is to wait 2 minutes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment