Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Kisses
Payton is not much into giving kisses, she may still be too young, I'm not sure. She isn't much of a hugger either, she'll hug you when she's really tired and I think she's trying to tell you to put her to bed more then anything. But, we do a lot of air kissing around here, and I've noticed that Payton has started doing it and it's SO cute! It usually starts with Garrett playing and saying, momma, I love you and then making a kissing sound. Now, Payton makes the noise, and I have to say that I love it! Just now I was getting her out of the car and she was doing it. Mostly it's in response to us, but I've noticed in the last day or so, she'll just crawl up to you and do it. Someday, I know she'll give out lots of hugs and kisses, but for now, I'll take this, it's super cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment