Thursday, April 1, 2010

6 weeks



I'm a little late posting her 6 week update, but it's been a crazy couple of days! She is awake and alert so much more now, but I am afraid she has her days and nights confused. 2 nights ago she nursed every 2 hours, last night, she just didn't want to sleep, she fussed and complained all night, not outright crying, but just enough to keep me up. My goal today is to keep her awake a bit more, and hope that works to get me some sleep, I'm exhausted!

She enjoyed her first bath, but is not enjoying them lately, lol!! She still likes to swing, or bounce, every time I try to lay her in the bassinet, she cries, I'm wondering if she just really doesn't like it for some reason. I have a little ramp in there for her to sleep on, to help with the reflux, so it shouldn't hurt her to lay down, but she does not like it.

She is officially fitting into 0-3 month cloths, but can still wear her newborn outfits as well.

Garrett is loving his MDO at Powersports, but at home has decided he no longer wants to stop playing to use the potty. I am going nuts trying to figure out how to get him back to using the potty, anyone have any ideas?!?! He still loves her but is demanding a lot more attention, so we've been trying very hard to give him one on one time with both Matt and I, so he doesn't feel left out or jealous.

I have now lost 22 pounds :) but, oddly enough I am still having a very hard time getting my rings on, I just don't understand that at all. I went to my Dr for a 6 week check up and i've been given the go ahead to exercise, so I am hoping to get back to that asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment