Thursday, April 15, 2010

8 weeks/2 month check up

Payton will be 2 months old tomorrow, she was 8 weeks on Tuesday. She had her well baby check up today. She is now 10 pounds, 13 ounces, which is in the 50th percentile, and 22 & 1/4 inches long, which is in the 55th percentile. Her head is a tiny 37.8cm, which is only 38th percentile. I was a tad worried, since G was always in the 95th percentiles, but the Dr said she's just taking after me, I'm average height and weight, and I do have a small head. He was very pleased, and said I should have no worries. She did cry a bit for her shots, but then fell asleep.

She's changed a lot since birth!! She now loves to blow bubbles, I have got her sleeping (at night anyways!) in her crib, she goes to sleep between 9 & 10, and wakes up between 2 & 4, and then again at 6. Last night, she slept from 7:30-9, I woke her to eat, then she went right back to sleep, slept until 11, ate and went right back to sleep, woke at 4, wanted to play, but Momma was mean and laid her down, she woke again at 6:30. She is settling into a routine though, which is great! She does smile, but it's not a ton yet, when she does, it makes my whole day though :-). One of my favorite times is in the middle of the night, when she falls asleep after nursing and cuddles up into my shoulder. She is a very active baby, when she's awake, she's kind of hard to hold, her arms and legs are constantly moving, so when she sleeps and relaxes on me, I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment