Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10 weeks




Payton is 10 weeks old today! Every week it just gets a little easier. 3 out of the last 4 nights she's slept for 7 hours straight, from 9-4, I am loving it. Everyone says it's too early, but I can't argue with the facts, the girl sleeps 7 hours!! She does nurse at 4, 6, and 8 to build up to that long sleep, but that's ok.

She spends the entire night in her crib, but naps are always in the car seat or the swing. I need to break her of the swing, but honestly, it's just so much easier. With Garrett wanting stuff, it's easy to just put her in the swing and she dozes off. She sleeps great in it, so is it really that bad?!?!

She's rolled over twice, the first time she was PISSED, I had laid her down because she was just crying and I needed a break. I laid her on her stomach on my bed, went to the bathroom, came back and she was on her back! The second time she was not mad, she was on the couch, I laid her down to get Garrett some milk, we came back and she was staring up at us. Big lesson learned, I can't leave her near the edge of anything, when she's on her stomach! Again, it's about 2 months early for this. I'm pretty sure she's not rolling over on purpose, I think it's just because her arms and legs never stop moving, never!

I started back to the gym last Thursday, she's been to their nursery twice, she apparently likes it just fine, she slept the entire time both days. I, on the other hand, was so sore from my 2 days, I almost couldn't get up off the couch Sunday afternoon!!

We have settled into a routine, Monday's and Wednesday's, Garrett goes to MDO, and Payton and I run our errands, go to Dr's appts, etc. I'm trying to get to the gym, but I usually end up walking outside because I'm trying to do too much. Today was the last bible study class for a while, so now on Tuesday's and Thursday's we'll go to Yoga, Friday's is Body Pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment