Payton is 9 weeks today. I am going to do the weekly update until she's 3 months, then I think I'll go to monthly, but I love seeing how she's changed in only 9 weeks!
She's much more alert now, this evening she was awake from 5-8:30, so we all were able to interact with her so much more. She is smiling a lot more, it makes it a lot of fun. She loves Garrett, and he just loves trying to make her smile. She is starting to play with her toys, she was very entertained by the little animals hanging on her bouncer, this just started yesterday. She has also started drooling a bit, she blows bubbles and the drool just runs down her chin.
She enjoys shopping, and taking long walks with Momma :-) We are up to 3 miles, 3 times a week at least. She is now old enough to go to the nursery at the gym, I am hoping to take her on Thursday for the first time.


No comments:
Post a Comment