Garrett is such a great big brother to Payton. He loves to kiss on her, first thing every morning he asks where she is and wants to kiss her and tell her he loves her.
Payton is smiling more and more, she is awake a lot more now, she likes to be more upright, she loves her Bumba chair and her exersaucer. If she leans way over, one foot actually touches the bottom and she manages to make herself move, I don't think she has any idea that she's making her self move, but it's pretty cute nonetheless.
We are very busy, Monday's and Wednesday's Garrett goes to MDO and Payton and I run around doing all our errands, and going to the gym, Tuesday's, Thursday's and Friday's all include trips to the gym now :) Payton loves it there, every time I go to get her she's asleep in one of the employee's arms. Garrett loves playing with new toys and new kids. But, he prefers MDO, he just loves going to Powersports.
I am enjoying the gym, but it's also kicking my butt, literally, I am sore almost daily now!! It's hard getting back into shape.
I had a job interview at the gym today, it was for a sales position, I'm fairly confident they will offer me the position, but Matt and I agreed that it's just not going to work, so I'm back to searching. I have a really good lead on a job with Chase bank, hopefully I hear from them soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment