Payton was 2 weeks old yesterday. We had a Dr's appt and she did great. The Dr was hoping she'd be back to her birthweight (7.1), she was 7lbs 5 oz, and she grew 1/2 an inch. She did not have to get any shots, but we did have to go get a newborn blood screening done, and she did not like that at all. Matt held her and I held Garrett, he didn't like it either.
She is spending more time awake, still eating every 2 hours, but goes closer to 4 hours at night. She sneezes a lot, always 2 in a row. She is holding her head up really well. She still has her little stub, so no real baths yet, she still hates the sponge bath, diaper changes and getting dressed.
Garrett still really likes her, he doesn't like it when she cries, he's a big helper though!
I am doing good, I go to the Dr today, but other then back & tailbone pain, i feel good. Weight loss holding at 17.5 pounds lost. I am not trying to lose weight, not yet. i do need to work on planning my meals better.
Happy 2 week birthday peanut!!


No comments:
Post a Comment