I went for my 12 week check up today, everything is fine, the baby has a nice, strong heartbeat. I've only gained 1 pound :) well, in the last month, we won't say how much overall!! The one thing she did stress, and I freaked out momentarily, is she has decided she will not let me go full term, Garrett was too big and I tore too badly, so she's saying 37 or 38 weeks, which is around February 12-19!!! As many of you know, Garrett's birthday is Februaury 1st, our anniversary is Februaury 12 and my birthday is February 18. Wow, what is with Februaury!! I freaked out and said no, I want a March baby, she said well, i'm giving you 6 months to get used to the fact that you will have another February event to plan! I really do like my ob and the whole time she's telling me this, she has a big grin on her face. She said she thought she'd tell me know rather then spring it on me in January sometime. She reminded me how badly I did tear and that it's not worth it, second babies are almost always bigger, so wouldn't I rather have a nice 7 pound baby instead. well, when you put it that way, yes, I would!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment