Sunday, December 2, 2012

Santa Clause

I wasn't sure how Payton would react to Santa this year, but she seems quite excited about him!  We saw him at the mall the night before Thanksgiving and while we didn't wait in line to see him, she did wave and talk to him from the outside of the fenced in area.  She waved, said hi, then in her cute little voice said, "Santa, I would like a bike, with wheels".  Might have been the cutest thing ever!  Santa picked right up on it and said, "I'll make sure that bike has wheels sweetie".  We've now seen a couple Santa's and have an elf on the shelf, who is reporting back to Santa and every time, she says the same thing, "I want a bike. With wheels".  Why in the world does this child thing she would get a bike without wheels?!?!

Garrett, on the other hand, is very excited about Christmas and Santa.  At a birthday party on Saturday, Santa made an appearance and when Santa asked if he had been good, Garrett said, "no".  At least he was honest!!  And yes, I'll get to that more, but he has not been very good lately.

I normally don't go see Santa at the mall, but maybe this year we'll break tradition and wait in line and sit on Santa's lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment