Monday, September 24, 2012
Wacky Wednesday
Last Wednesday was a HORRIBLE day! It didn't start out bad, work wasn't even bad, but from 2:45 on it was bad. First off, we've been struggling with Garrett and lunches, not that he doesn't want to eat, but I keep packing him a lunch and then he buys it. Well, on this particular day, I had packed him exactly what he wanted and told him not to buy his lunch, when I picked him up, he had bought lunch, so he paid $2.35 plus the money wasted on what I packed and had to throw away. Matt and Garrett went for a bike ride, and I went to pick up Payton, when I got home, I didn't notice that Garrett's bike was sticking out a bit and I ran right over it! My tire instantly deflated. I'll admit I overreacted, I flew into the house in a rage and started screaming, Garrett went to lay in his bed and Payton went in her room and started reading (I felt bad for her, she had no idea what was going on, but instinct kicked in and she decided to hide out and read). While putting the donut on my car, Matt discovered it was almost flat, so while I headed to the office to attend my class, he took the kids for air and to get Garrett a haircut (pictures were Thursday). I thought well, the day can't get much worse. Just as class finished up, Matt called, Payton had thrown up all over herself. So, yes, the day got even worse! We had to hose off the seat, she got a quick bath, I could barely hold her she smelled so bad. I felt bad, all she wanted was a hug and she stunk so bad! But, the good news is, we think she just got car sick, she showed no other symptoms and slept fine and was fine the next day. I am hoping not to revisit this day for a long, long time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment