Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

I think Matt enjoyed his father's day, unfortunately, it ended up being a "working" day for him.  He decided to invite his family over for dinner, this was not my idea, it was all his, but it meant he had mow the front and back grass.  He also decided to change the oil in both our cars, this was all his decision.  I cleaned like a maniac Saturday evening so we could do whatever he wanted on Sunday, but he opted to wait.  We ended up running to Koppe Bridge for a quick lunch and then everyone dozed off for a few before his family arrived.  He made pulled pork, bbq sandwiches, it was SO good.  We kept it super simple and just served coleslaw with it.  Then had a cookie cake that Lindsay brought for dessert.  Afterwards, we hung out with our neighbors for a bit.  We got Matt some new shirts, Payton of course picked out orange, and Garrett green.  Unfortunately, the sizes I got were a bit too small, and when I went to exchange them they didn't have any more orange.  I don't think Matt was too upset, he's always been anti orange, but he loves Payton too much, I think he would have worn it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment