He always comes in my room so proud, and he'll ask, does this go? To me, that's a pretty "big" kid ting to do, pick out his own outfits.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Getting dressed
Another "new" thing for Garrett is getting himself dressed. I don't mean physically putting his own clothes on, he's been doing that forever. But, actually waking up, and picking out his own clothes and coming out completely dressed. I'd say about 6 out of 7 days he does a great job and matches well and I don't give it a second thought. At least once a week he comes out in something so atrocious, I wonder if he's color blind, lol! And then I have to decide if it's worth trying to get him to change. One day last week, he came out in a long sleeve, flannel shirt and plaid shorts, not only did it hurt my eyes (the shirt was an orange and blue, shorts were red and white), but I was a bit worried he'd get sick from the heat, so I had to make him change his shirt. He decided to wear the shirt as a coat, but that lasted about 30 seconds once he got outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment