I go back in 2 weeks, then start going weekly after that, yay!!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
33 weeks
Today was my 33 week checkup. Everything went just fine, she said I'm having a boring, uneventful pregnancy, but that's what she likes :) I was a little high on the weight gain, but my hands are really swollen, so we agreed it was just the weather, it's in the mid 70's and humid today! She said I'm measuring right at 33 weeks. We talked a little bit more about the due date, she clarified some stuff for me. She said she is still shooting for 38 weeks, but she won't induce me if I'm not dilated at all, even a 1 is ok. But, if I'm at 0, it increases the drugs she has to give me, the chances of a c-section, vacuum, or forceps, she said it's typically a longer labor time, just not worth it. I told her she can't have been telling me all along I'd deliver at 38 weeks and then at 38 weeks change her mind, lol!! She said she honestly feels I'll be dilated to a 1 by 37 weeks, so she isn't too worried, I said good, because you'll have a crazed mom in your office, lol!!! G went with me and did great. He really likes going to the ob for some reason! Maybe because no one gets "boo boo's" and the Dr is really nice. He loves when the nurses weigh him and "check" his blood pressure. They all say he is so cute and love to talk to him, so I think that's why he likes it. But, don't call him sweetie, that's what Grandma calls him and he'll tell you that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment