Oh, she also said I've officially entered the miserable phase, so I'm allowed to complain all I want, lol. I told her, honestly, if it wasn't for my groin and butt hurting so bad, I'd be fine.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
31 weeks
Today was my 31 week checkup. The Dr says everything is fine, the baby is measuring right at 31 weeks. Heartbeat is very strong. I have another, or the same, bladder infection. She gave me some new antibiotics, said it could be from the fall, but to be safe she's going to send it off for a culture, if it comes back positive, I'll need antibiotics until the baby is born. She said some women with some pregnancies get them a lot, some never get them. There's nothing I can do, it has more to with with how & where the baby is sitting then anything. She also gave me a referral to a chiropractor to see if they can do anything for my tail bone. I go back in 2 weeks :) oh, and weight gain, 2 pounds!! Right on track, i am stunned, I've been eating a TON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment