I am 20 weeks today! I go to the Dr on Tuesday for my ultrasound, and sorry, we do not want to find out the sex. I know this is killing some of you, but I think it will be fun waiting this time. I feel fine, minor aches in my hips and that stubborn sciatic nerve that flairs up daily, but other then that, I'm good. I've gained 10 pounds, and i'm so happy I made it to 20 weeks only gaining 10 pounds. Everyone said 10 lbs at 20 weeks and I did it! I do try and walk daily, it doesn't always happen, but I'm trying.
We did end up pulling Garrett from daycare, so he is home with me full time now. Some days are better then others!! The daycare has been super nice, they are allowing me to bring him up for interviews and Dr's apts. so that's a big help. He went on Tuesday becasue I had a couple of job interviews.
Yes, you read correctly, 2 interviews in one day! The second one is a much better fit for me, so I am hoping and praying that they decide to go with me!!
Next Tuesday, Matt is finally having that surgery he's been needing since last Christmas! He kept waiting for a "good" time and I finally convinced him there isn't going to be a good time. Before the new baby comes is about as good as it can get, he finally had enough I guess. It's going to be hard for him, I know. He'll be home, probably, all week, and then won't be able to return to work, 100% for about a month. I know it will be hard for him to not work and it will be hard for his employers to not want him back, but again, there is no good time to be down and out for a month! I am desperately hoping I get a job soon, I'm just not sure how well the 3 of us will do at home, with Matt in pain and cranky! So, everyone cross your fingers and say a prayer for all of us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment