Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time Out

We went and ran some errands after our morning walk, and G was just being a brat, he threw some toy on the floor in anger and when we didn't get out at the post office he was just crying and being unreasonable, on our way to the bank and post office, he looked so tired and I really thought he would fall asleep. well, after his fit in the car, i told him he was going straight to timeout when we got home, his behavior was completely unacceptable, he got really quiet and didn't say another word the rest of the way home and was SO serious when we got out of the car, but i'll be darned if he didn't walk right in and sit in time out, i didn't even have to remind him. I was stunned!!
Then when it was time for nap, he threw another fit and kept kicking me, well, i don't tolerate kicking, I was changing his diaper and i said, do you want momma to spank you and he kind of shrugged, now keep in mind, I almost never spank him, it has to be bad, so he did it again, i said if you kick momma one more time, i will spank you on your bare bottom, he did it again, so I spanked him. oh, you should have seen the look on his face! He was crying and when i got him dressed, i said do you think you need to sit in timeout for a minute and he said yes, and ran and sat in time out!!

the crazy thing is, the rest of the day he'd been SO good! It was either angel or devil today, no in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment