Tuesday, September 22, 2009

16 weeks

I went to the Dr today for my 16 week checkup, I gained 5 pounds, but 1 was clothing, so 4 pounds, which is perfect! So, I'm right on target, I gained a little on the high side for the first trimester, it should be between 3-5 pounds, I gained 5, so I'm sitting at 9 pound weight gain, it's good, I just need to keep watching what I eat.
The heartbeat was strong and fast, it's always amazing to hear that. I go back in 4 weeks for the big ultrasound, we will get to see the baby, but I've already told the Dr we don't want to know the sex. She said she needs to know, but won't tell us :)
We talked again about a 37 or 38 week delivery. She did explain to me that it won't be a date we'll be picking in advance, she will exam me, and if it's time, then it's time. So, I have no idea how that will work for Mom & Dad to drive down, but we'll worry about that more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment