Wow, it's so much harder then I thought it would be. We went through 8 pairs of underwear yesterday, he only peed in the potty once, and that was when he sat there and we read books. At lunch, he peed so bad, it was running all down the legs of the high chair, i had to give him a bath! I almost threw in the towel at that point. He also had gotten up at 5:45, never a good thing for him! He did get to the point where he was telling me he was wet, so I am taking that as a good sign, but it's slower progress then I had ever imagined!
Day 2 is going a little better, he did pee a little in his underwear and again, the only time I got him to pee, he had peed a little and we ran to the potty and he asked me to read to him, and while we sat and read he peed, a lot. He was super excited and wanted to flush it, so, again, I'm taking that as a good sign. At nap time, when we went to read books, he wanted to bring the potty in his room and he sat on it while I read, no success, but i thought that was good, yesterday he was running from the potty. Tonight we are going to Disney Live, my timing kind of sucks, but I am very concerned that he hasn't pooped since Wednesday, so I'm kind of hoping the break and the chance to wear a diaper for hours might help him poop. He's been getting constipated lately, so this worries me.
I promised myself I would try hard until Sunday and if he still isn't getting it, we'll go back to diapers, if I try hard for 4 days and he doesn't get it, i'm guessing he isn't ready, but i'm hoping another 2 full days and he'll be better at it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment