On Sunday, I woke up fine, back to my normal self. Maybe I just needed a "woe is me" day? I also realized that, no matter how bad I think I have it, someone out there has it worse, someone may be jealous of me, of my car, my house, my kids, or my marriage, etc. I just needed to take a step back and realize I have it pretty darn good. No, I do not have a cleaning lady and if my house was bigger, how would I keep it clean, lol! And if we had a pool, I'd probably be stressed over the upkeep and keeping my kids out of it when I didn't want them in it, etc. I just needed to remember how blessed I really am.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Jealous
Saturday was not a good day for me. I woke up in a horrible mood and was just jealous. Have you ever just been consumed with jealousy?!?! I wasn't jealous of one particular person or thing, it was everyone who maybe has it better then me. I was jealous of people with cleaning ladies, and people with lots of family to take their kids off their hands for a while. I was jealous of people with bigger houses, bigger yards, nicer cars, people with pools, people who's husbands had normal 9-5 jobs, people with corporate health insurance, you name it, I was jealous. I don't know where this jealousy came from, I'm not, by nature, a jealous person. In reality, I love my house, and my car, I love that my husband has a job he loves (even if it's still in the starting phases and hard work for little pay), and I love my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment