She is 22.5 pounds, 50th%, and 32 inches long, 90th%. The Dr said, she was lean and mean, and Garrett said, she's not mean, so the Dr said, how about long and lean, Garrett said ok, (not sure he knew what that meant though!)
There was one "skill" the nurse asked about that Payton doesn't know how to do, that's scribble with a crayon, but, honestly, I haven't given her a crayon, so I don't even know if she can or cannot. We are going outside to play with sidewalk chalk, I have a feeling she can scribble just fine.
After she calmed down from her shots and I set her on the floor, she reached down, ripped off her band aids and threw them at the nurse! I think she's going to have a bit of a temper, lol!
Payton currently has 14 teeth! She has 8 on top, and very recently got 2 more on the bottom. I think she's getting 2 more, there's been a lot of drooling and fingers in the mouth lately.
She has a pretty small vocabulary, I'm not at all worried becasue she talks non stop, we just can't understand her yet! She says, mama, dada, hi, uh oh, moo, baa, bzzz (like a bee). The Dr said this was fine for her age. Uh oh is the cutest, it's more like eh oh, but she loves saying it, so sh'll walk around dropping things just so she can say it.


No comments:
Post a Comment