Ok, so last week, I got down to 134.6, I was so excited, that's almost 3 pounds in one week, then the weekend came, and I blew it, big time! I am not a big drinker, but we went to a friends house, Sunday night, for dinner. It was a big group of people and the host made some pina coladas and they were fantastic, I drink 3!! That's probably 1000 calories right there, maybe more. We also didn't eat until almost 8, and that's just way too late, so I ate too much. Sadly on Monday morning I was 137.6, I gained everything back and then some! But, I got right back on the wagon and through sheer hard work, I'm back to 134.9. Hopefully, this weekend I don't blow it again and can try and lose new weight next week, not the same couple of pounds, lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment